RSS

Kamis, 07 April 2011

SATU PERMOHONANKU PADA MU TUHAN YESUS

Father You know all the problems that exist in my family
every so often I feel you in my life not be present. I really feel so heavy this burden in my family, I realized Below is a temptation for our family, this ordeal is not how the sins we have done so even though you still love us, I was always close inggin on your father but I'm afraid of, I really dare not Your Holy house, I'm ashamed, Lord I want this ordeal to an end, I wanted & rinduh entry in your house but I felt really embarrassed and did not dare. I want enkau realize all my family. I do not know what else to do.
so many problems happen to me and my family but the starches I and my family must continue to fight should not be discouraged in any case.




SAAT PKL SENYUM DI DALIK MASALAH
 

MANY ISSUES
                 
WHICH CAN NOT understand
                
Why MUST HAPPEN

IN THIS LIFE


ONE CASE
                   
I kept IN HEART
              

WITHOUT GOD CARES

Chorus:

UNDERSTAND GOD, GOD CARES

ANY ISSUES THAT WE FACE

WILL NOT EVER let

KUBERGUMUL OWN
    
UNDERSTAND GOD S'BAB

in front of the mother, my father I was so rigid as well as my parents but the truth. so many issues that are before us.
GOD I HAD A ONE KEINGGINAN ESUS
"GOD
​​I WANT TO PROBLEMS IN OUR FINISHED QUICKLY in my family INGGIN SIGN IN HOUSE HOLY MU "I'd love menginjakan foot in it MY GOD Please turn down DOA ME

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar